Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Why So Serious??






Was getting too serious with life recently. Better sense prevailed soon and I realized that it was foolish to think too ahead of yourself. Watched a few of my all-time-best movies and all was well again. Needed a re-fill of emotions as I tend to run out of those from time to time.

There's a ton of passion in all the movies posted above. There's love, beauty, agony, hatred, misery, resilience, insanity, struggle, deceit, horror, sheer brilliance and intrigue in all of them. There's however one thing you had find common in all these movies - hope. 

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies" - Andy Dufresne

Now you know which is THE movie I love the most out of these super awesome ones. If you don't, get in touch with me and I will change your life, for the better. :-)


2 comments:

  1. Superawesome come back bro...... :)
    Let me guess The pursuit of happiness & The Pianist

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies" - Andy Dufresne
    The Shawshank Redemption hai bhai. Nahi dekha hai to dekh le abhi..

    ReplyDelete