Thursday, December 10, 2009

To The Brightest of NIT Raipur..



1st question : Don't have the slightest idea.
2nd question: Remembering something of the answer, but am not sure.... whether the answer is that... or that... or??? :P
3rd question: I think it is out of syllabus.
4th question: I think there is something missing in the question...

This was the status of almost all the 10 questions that stared at me from the question paper. I had known that this was going to happen with me today and had therefore taken proper care to wear my shoes and socks (to hide my micro photocopies...:D )
I started copying the answers now.

Only a person who has been under such a situation can understand the nightmare that one goes through. Each hair of your body seems to be jumping on its end and each nerve vibrates as it is about to give away. You feel like the invigilator is looking at you from the corner of his eyes all the time and will catch you any moment now.... however i kept my resources of confidence and courage intact as i copied at a feverish pace.

Luck always fails me in tense situations and lady luck betrayed me once again when I saw Mr. Bajumdar and Mr. Bansal, two of the most dreaded flying squad profs entering the exam hall.

I tried to keep my body calm and my face expressionless but i am no actor and the two experienced fellows immediately caught me red handed at my job.
The moment was humiliating and painful beyond words. I had once been asked an eyesight certificate at the college and the 6/6 written on it started floating in front of my eyes.....(backlogs). I wanted to run away..... jump out of the window beside my seat.

"Why are you sleeping? Don't you want to submit your paper and go home?"The invigilator shook me up from my deep slumber.

I handed him the 2 marks worth answer sheet and said a silent prayer to God.......1/6 is always better than 6/6. (Arrears. :P)



12 comments:

  1. superb imagination...........last line was awesome 1/6 really better dan 6/6..........always think positive................lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice imagination........good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anonymus: thanx a lot u guys....but i would have loved to know ur names....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awsm!! bt who ws de 'i' der?? i gues, its nt u!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. especially liked the comparison with eyesight (6/6)...very creative! n thanks for your wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @irin ma'am:thanks a lot 4 visitin my blog....feelin on top of d world.....

    @mou ma'am:thanks a ton...grateful u spared ur time for my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one souvik ...
    ur's blog looks fresh.
    It also made me rememberd the nostalgic moments of my first year civil paper :P

    I would love to follow ur blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @rahul: very happy u visited my blog...thanks 4 d appreciation..

    ReplyDelete
  9. gr8 job done......am ur fan now.....get going...keep posting so that we fellow ppl keep reading !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @prasenjit:thank u very much 4 visiting my blog... very gr8ful 4 ur appreciation... Thanks again..:)

    ReplyDelete